Honor Societies recognize those students who demonstrate excellence in a particular field. Below is a brief description of each of these societies. For more information or to see the society's page please click on the name of the society.
- The Regina Dominican chapter of NHS is open to eligible juniors and seniors who have maintained a 4.7 cumulative GPA, have demonstrated leadership ability through involvement in at least three extracurricular activities, have exhibited quality of character with no more than 5 detentions per year, and have offered service of at least 30 hours per year of high school. In addition, all NHS students must have reasonable attendance records with no more than 13 absences and/or 5 tardies per academic year.
- The National Art Honor Society strives to aid members in working toward the attainment of the highest standards in art areas and to bring art education to the attention of the school and community.
- Recognizes the accomplishments of students who have participated in extra-curricular speech and debate competitions.
- The International Thespian Society recognizes the dedication and talents of students who have offered service to Regina 's Drama program through onstage performance and backstage service. Students earn the invitation for membership through their work on school productions.
- Recognize students of high academic achievement in the study of the Spanish language and foster enthusiasm for Hispanic cultures.
- Recognize students of high scholastic achievement in French language and foster enthusiasm for understanding the francophone culture and civilization.
- Recognizes academic excellence in music and outstanding character and service.