- Promote Regina to incoming students
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To bring an awareness to potential students and their families what Regina Dominican has to offer.
As a Regina Ambassador, you participate in many of the following duties:
- Recruitment visits to elementary schools
- Present information about RDHS at scheduled "High School Nights"
- Participate as a Hostess for our Shadow Days
- Serve as a tour guide at our Open House and special events
- Greet visitors and fulfill other duties related to Open House
- Act as a RDHS representative off-campus at meetings and convocations
- Provide service at community events
- Attend monthly meetings
- VICE PRESIDENT
- Founded in 2001 by Regina President, Sister Ann Fallon and the Pre-Admissions department.